- conducte user research to understand which metrics job seekers consider when making career decision
- discuss insights with all functions of the Citi Ventures Studio team
- design a customer journey and user interface
- build a prototype with real facts and figures
- present final designs and work to the head of CitiVentures Studio
We documented these personas and mapped a customer journey using the 5E model, i.e. Enter, Entice, Engage, Exit, and Extend.
And we also proposed a next-step function proposal: Maintaining Motivation by Learning Tracker.
Team Member Nikhil -- Product Architect
Team Member Cyan -- Visual Identity
Hi-fi User Interface
Team Member Yuxuan(me) -- Web Design
Next-step Feature UI
Assist Cyan on Hi-Fi UI
Team Member Sarah Ann -- User Testing
I believef design is never the end of a project. Storytelling is also a very important part of the process. We need to show our team power till the last minute. So I designed group zoom vitural backgrounds for our team to optmize presentation.
After several practices of presentation, we did great work on our final and meeting with Citi Venture Studio.
We won the competition at the end.